Thursday, June 24, 2010

My office space

Posted by Ashley Hoover

So this is where I work when I'm in the office. My wonderful office mate, Dee, sits right on the other side of me and we have lots of fun together. Those little holes could provide hours of entertainment since we can see each other through them. I haven't yet decided what kind of mischief can be done with them because my nerf gun's amo is too big to fit through it. Another look. I was working on putting together training notebooks for 5-Day Club trainings. Our director made these cubicles out of bookshelves the bookstore was getting rid of. Works nicely :)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Very cozy looking. And the nerf gun? Following in your Dad's steps are you...taking a nerf gun to work?? ;) Luv ya Dad - and you too Sis! :D

Lesley said...

Sooo...do we get an update sometime soon? Purty please?? ;)