Mission Trip to Copan
Posted by Ashley Hoover
Hi all!
I know the blog has been a little abandoned as of late. Things have been insanely busy but starting next week I will be catching you up on happenings since Christmas.
For this post I wanted to ask for prayer for a group of us with APEN that are heading out tomorrow on a missions trip to Copan up north. Copan is a popular tourist spot as there are Mayan Ruins but the purpose of our trip is to share the Gospel with a very poor village. We will be having a condensed VBS with the children Friday and Saturday while others of the group will be sharing the Gospel with the adults. We will return Sunday.
Please pray for:
Safety traveling. It's about 8hrs of driving. (I will be driving one car)
God would work in the hearts of the people to draw them to Himself.
I will post an update (with pictures! :)) when we get back. Thanks for praying!
I know the blog has been a little abandoned as of late. Things have been insanely busy but starting next week I will be catching you up on happenings since Christmas.
For this post I wanted to ask for prayer for a group of us with APEN that are heading out tomorrow on a missions trip to Copan up north. Copan is a popular tourist spot as there are Mayan Ruins but the purpose of our trip is to share the Gospel with a very poor village. We will be having a condensed VBS with the children Friday and Saturday while others of the group will be sharing the Gospel with the adults. We will return Sunday.
Please pray for:
Safety traveling. It's about 8hrs of driving. (I will be driving one car)
God would work in the hearts of the people to draw them to Himself.
I will post an update (with pictures! :)) when we get back. Thanks for praying!
![]() |
| They Mayan Ruins in Copan |


3 comments:
Praying for you!!! Can't wait to hear about it when you return. And see more blog updates....they're a little overdue. ;)
<3
Yes, praying here!
You can count on many prayers coming your way!
Post a Comment