Honduras Trip Update
Posted by Ashley Hoover
Well, I made it back home without any trouble and am thoroughly enjoying time with family and friends! Thank you for your prayers! I've missed all the hugs & kisses from little brothers for the last almost 7 months so there's lots of catching up to do. :)
The promised update:
The first week of January we'll be helping with Camp Good News. I've never been around a Camp Good News so I'm eager to see what that aspect of the ministry looks like and how it functions.
The promised update:
The first week of January we'll be helping with Camp Good News. I've never been around a Camp Good News so I'm eager to see what that aspect of the ministry looks like and how it functions.
The second week I will be doing some teaching during CYIA or JCV as they call it in Spanish which I'm pretty excited about. It does also make me a little nervous since it's been a while since I've taught anything all in Spanish. A great challenge though and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be telling the missionary story demonstrations which this year is Ti-Fam. I'll also be teaching a class on how to teach songs during a 5-Day
Club. I would appreciate your prayers as I study and prepare for my time there. I can't wait to see how God will work not only in the campers and students but in my life as well.
Club. I would appreciate your prayers as I study and prepare for my time there. I can't wait to see how God will work not only in the campers and students but in my life as well.
| The title page looked easier...only ten pages of this though. :) |

1 comments:
SO nice to have you home!! :D
Looking forward to the trip! Just a week and a half left...
Post a Comment