CEF Intenational Conference 2011
Posted by Ashley Hoover
Last week I was at the International Conference for CEF in N. Carolina. It was so encouraging to be with 1,000+ fellow CEF workers from 64 nations and hear how God is working all around the world. I wish I could share all the stories but due to some of the countries involved I can't. The theme for this year was, "Every Nation. Every Child. Every Day." There was a big emphasis on prayer and I was challenged to make prayer a central focus of my ministry. (BTW, if you've never been around some Koreans when they pray, you really should! That is a praying church!) I enjoyed meeting some of the workers from various countries in Latin America as well. Below are some pictures showing a little bit of what went on during the conference.
Having fun being animals.
We enjoyed some free time playing frisbee golf.
The CMI class of '09 that was at conference. Think we're missing a few but we got most everyone.
A new CEF friend from somewhere. Jamaica maybe?
Chelsey, Tara and I during one of the sessions.
Louis Palau was a speaker one night. It was really cool to hear his story and the impact CEF had in his life.
The CEF Regional director for Latin America sharing about the ministry going on over the past year.





2 comments:
1. What kind of animal are you?? I can't tell.
2. Good thing someone taught you how to frisbee golf, huh? ;)
3. Looks like an all around good time.
4. I.MISS.YOU.!
1. I'm an elephant. (I know it might not look like that ;))
2. Yes! It was like 15 holes AND I got 15 or something like that. :)
3. It was a great time.
4. I miss you too!
Post a Comment