“Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God". -Jim Elliot
“Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God". -Jim Elliot
Copyright © 2013 Honduran At Heart.
5 comments:
Nice photos Sis! Makes me want to go for a walk in your park! :)
What are you using to edit your photos?
beautiful! What kind of camera did you get?
Sis, I'm just using whatever came with the camera but I'd love to find something with more options.
Kristin, it says Canon Rebel T1i EOS 500D on the manual...whatever that all means :)
Sarah told me you can download a 30-day trial of Lightroom. I think you'd like it.
Nice pictures, Ashley! Truthfully I wasn't expecting Dallas to look so green this time of year. : )
Praying for you!
Joan for 9Browns
Post a Comment